As the holidays’ approach, I thought this would be an excellent opportunity to share with you some things I am thankful for this year.
1. I am thankful for all the people who work to support Wholistic Pediatrics & Family Care, Wholistic Releaf, and DrDavidMD. We made it through the pandemic and all the challenges presented to us, and we soared! I particularly want to shout out the captains of our ship – Emily, Whitley, and Shari. Thanks so much!
2. I am thankful my patients and their families put their trust in us and helped spread the word (and the love) of what we do. I am so honored to know we have a meaningful impact on many lives.
3. I am thankful for everyone who has subscribed and follows us on YouTube and our other social media platforms and to our Patreon members who help support our health education offerings. Please keep tuning in (and sharing) our videos and podcasts. We need to get the word out to the masses because what we do together is truly special and unique!
4. I am thankful to be able to practice medicine in a manner that my patients, their families, and I believe is the best approach to achieving optimal health and well-being.
5. I am thankful the media looks to me for my expert opinion and allows me to share with their audience views that most healthcare providers do not commonly express or even consider.
6. I am thankful for vitamin D and zinc!
And most importantly, I am thankful for the loving support my family continues to give me as opportunities for my medical practices, YouTube Channel, media presence, and educational consultations continue to grow.
I wish all of you a wonderful and meaningful holiday season.